Soya Kheer (Pregnancy Recipe) Video of Tarla Dalal
Viewed 30087 times
Pregnancy is a time to pamper yourself -- because your happiness ensures the baby's happiness and your health ensures the baby's. It is also a period of increased nutrient requirement, essential for the baby to reach its maximum growth potential. This delicious Soya Kheer is a perfect option to please your palate and take care of your baby's needs. It is abundant in protein, and a must-have especially for vegetarians who find it difficult to meet their daily protein needs.
Recipe Description for Soya Kheer
- Soak the soya granules in enough hot water for 5 minutes, cover with a lid and keep aside.
- Drain well and wash the soya granules 2 to 3 times under running water. Keep aside.
- Heat the milk in a broad non-stick pan and bring to boil, while stirring continuously.
- Add the soya granules, sugar and cornflour-water mixture and mix well. Cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes or till the kheer thickens, while stirring continuously.
- Add the cardamom powder and saffron-milk mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Cool completely and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve chilled garnished with almond slivers.
See step by step images of Soya Kheer Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.